BBQ Train--New to the area

I am just settling in here in Shoreline after a move from Whidbey Island. I used the BBQ Train for 10 years on the island as a caterer. Now I am int
erested in just renting out the Train to individuals or groups for their o wn use. I am hoping you will find the BBQ Train an interesting addition to your model train events. I would be very pleased to answer any questions you may have. We do have cooks available, pots, pans, alder wood and even a great venue for you events. Give me a call at 425 330-3501. "DON'T MIS S THE TRAIN"
I am just settling in here in Shoreline after a move from Whidbey Island. I used the BBQ Train for 10 years on the island as a caterer. Now I am interested in just renting out the Train to individuals or groups for their own use. I am hoping you will find the BBQ Train an interesting addition to your model train events. I would be very pleased to answer any questions you may have. We do have cooks available, pots, pans, alder wood and even a great venue for you events. Give me a call at 425 330-3501. "DON'T MISS THE TRAIN"
Good to see your post, we are local, but not that involved.
http://bbqtrainrental.com/ Interesting.