All train shop(s) in the Toledo, OH, area?

Where is the closest "all train" shop in the Toledo area? Over the past few years, a couple of them have closed, the most recent one being Steve's Hobbies. Now, I'm not aware of any "train shop" in the area at all. Living in Findlay, I'm guessing that the closest all train shop for me to visit is in Columbus.

Anyone know of any closer ones?

Thanks!

dlm

Reply to