Lets talk only Model railroad

I am highly interested in N scale and would like information regarding the Norfolk Southern Line.

Reply to
MrWrinkles2005

For some rosters check here

For the NS Historical Society and Links check here
Hopefully you will get some better info from some others who share you prototype and scale.

Have Fun! Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Please clarify whether you mean the old regional Ry that operated south and west from the Norfolk, Virginia down into North Carolina, or the more recent mega-system resulting from the merger of the Norfolk & Western and Southern systems.

Reply to
Geezer

I would like information on the merger with Western and Southern, Thank you for your input.

Reply to
MrWrinkles2005

Bruce Thank you for the web sites, I kind of fell into the Eastern Seaboard by accident ( I live on the West Coast) I used to live in Florida and there were always trains coming from somewhere else to deliver goods and supplies to southern Florida.

Reply to
MrWrinkles2005

Try these sites:

Geezer

thank you for the sites, the info is great and the photography by the rail fans help improve those of us trying to builsd a layout. Have a nice weekend, Steve

Reply to
MrWrinkles2005