Train Sounds

I am interested in downloading specific railroad sounds onto my ipad so I can add train sound to my BBQ Train. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Check out bbqtrainrental.com for a look at the train. Call me at 425

330-3501
Reply to
Paul Howard

add train sound to my BBQ Train. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Check out bbqtrainrental.com for a look at the train. Call me at 425

330-3501

Go trackside and use your iPad to record the sounds.

Reply to
Wolf K