Train Sounds

I am interested in downloading specific railroad sounds onto my ipad so I can add train sound to my BBQ Train. If you have any suggestions, please let me
know. Check out bbqtrainrental.com for a look at the train. Call me at 425 330-3501
On 5/30/2013 11:51 AM, Paul Howard wrote:

add train sound to my BBQ Train. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Check out bbqtrainrental.com for a look at the train. Call me at 425 330-3501

Go trackside and use your iPad to record the sounds.
--
Best,
Wolf K