Shinohara turnout needed

The Guelph Model Railroad Society Inc. (Guelph Ontario Canada) needs two Shinohara #6 code 100 double slip switches. One will be used to replace a bad order turnout in the yard, the other will be kept as a spare in case this happens again. If anyone out there has some in stock, please email me with your price for them. We tried our local sources, but no luck.

Thank you, Bill Freeth

Bill Freeth

Bill call me at 1-248-477-6266 Monday or Tuesday, between 11 am and 3pm eastern time. This is the number for Joe's Hobby Center in Farmington Michigan, where I work. Identify yourself and remind me that I told you to call. I will check and see if I have it. If I don't, would a Walther's switch do?

Frank Rosenbaum

Bill Freeth wrote:

-- Please note; return email address has changed. It is now snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Emails to Earthlink will be ignored.

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale March 7, 2004, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Would be the wrong code track. All Walthers is C83. However Walthers does have the correct Shinohara C100 ones in stock so perhaps you can get them if need be.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Henk

You can order these from Walthers unless you are shopping for cheapest price. These are currently in stock.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Henk