REQ :carfloat apron

I'm looking for pictures/drawings of a carfloat apron (wood) I want to built for my layout. Any tips?

Greatings Rob Oostrum Holland

Reply to
Rob Oostrum

Rob, have a look at this URL for starters.

Mark Newton

Thanks, This site is very helpful. Perfect

Greatings and best wishes for de holidays,

Rob Oostrum Holland

"Mark Newt>

Reply to
Rob Oostrum

I'm glad you found it interesting, Rob. Some other good sites relating to carfloat and rail-marine operations are at the following URLs.

And all the best for Christmas, too.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton