The Scalefour Society

The Scalefour Society where has there WebPages gone ????

All the best Steve

Reply to
The Parkys

The Parkys

There were no site problems when I last looked at it (about five minutes ago)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Thanks I must have had an old address for them!! now got the new Address in Favourites Thank you !!

All the best Steve

Reply to
The Parkys

"The Parkys"

Open Google.

Type in "Scalefour Society"

See what comes up.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

A reminder that Scaleforum, arguably the top 4mm finescale show in the UK, takes place at Leatherhead in two weeks time (September 27/28).

For full details see

Roderic Cameron