Railroad model panning

My first article appears in 08 Railroad Model Planning and it's about my study the late John Allen with his seven by three and a half foot layout.
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:32:31 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Phil,
I've done a bit of hard rock mining in Arizona and California and locally in Western Australia a bit of dry washing for gold to pan later at home. Where do you find railroad models to pan?
Thanks for your advice in this matter. -- Ray

No, no! It's "panning" as in to give a bad review; to knock, to detract from, to make fun of, Etc.
And, as I'm sure you're aware, we do *plenty* of that sort of railroad model panning around here.
Pete
azrock wrote:

Read it last night. Good stuff.