Liverpool model railway society

Does anyone know the liverpool model railway web site address, I have tried http://www.lmrs.org.uk/ but it doesnt work I had also tried www.lmrs.org they both show up as page unavailable
misc
Misc wrote:

www.lmrs.org is the right address, but there have been problems with DNS servers over the last few days which may be causing a problem, but their name server is pinging OK, and I'm not getting an address error.
The server is simply not accessible ... I'm not getting ANYTHING back at present.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

I've been having problems for a few weeks. I thought it was just the DNS recommended by my ISP, as the problem went away when I switched to opendns.
MBQ