Liverpool model railway society

Does anyone know the liverpool model railway web site address, I have tried

but it doesnt work I had also tried
they both show up as page unavailable misc

Reply to
Misc

is the right address, but there have been problems with DNS servers over the last few days which may be causing a problem, but their name server is pinging OK, and I'm not getting an address error.

The server is simply not accessible ... I'm not getting ANYTHING back at present.

Reply to
Lester Caine

Reply to
Misc

I've been having problems for a few weeks. I thought it was just the DNS recommended by my ISP, as the problem went away when I switched to opendns.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q