FREE large air compressor in Seattle

Guys I have a HUGE air compressor up at school that is free for the hauling. It has a 80 gallon horizontal tank, and originally had 2 single-cylinder pumps with a HUGE 3-phase motor in between. Due to an accident when the compressor fell off the forklift, one of the pumps and the motor were destroyed. The other pump still works fine and is very big by itself. Add a 3 HP motor to it and you have a LOT of air.

Let me know immediately if you are interested. I have to make it go away this weekend. Sorry for the rush, but they are anxious to get the yard cleaned up for the first week of classes.

Try my home phone first 425-235-2859 and my cel second 425-591-6816 Don't call before 9 am.

I was going to wrestle with it myself, but the reality of my situation has made me realize I need to pass this one on to somebody else.

If nobody takes it this weekend, it goes into the scrap bin.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Somebody really NEEDs to grab this..its a "once in a lifetime" scores.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Yep. Wish it was nearer and I wasn't up to my hips putting on a roof right now. Just can't afford to risk spending time while it's not raining that isn't directed towards roof progress. . My Quincy 80 gallon tank has a very minor leak at a weld seam that comes and goes. Acts like a pin hole, hot a bad seam. Hasn't leaked for the last year, but how much longer can it hold out? Sigh!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Jim Wright picked it up today, or rather the forklift picked it and and placed it in his truck.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler