Walthers Palace Theater

I'm at the point where I'm adding structures to my layout. While I normally like to build my own, I recently saw a Walthers Palace Theater available from an Internet vendor. Has anyone actually seen one of these operate? They have rather elaborate electronic lighting effects that might look cool. But I've never seen one in person. The only thing I have seen is the Walthers animated graphic. That doesn't really mean anything.

Thoughts please...

dlm

------------------------------------------- Dan L. Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

I have seen 3 in action. They look 'fake' as in , "oh, a fake light sign".

Also they are very easy to spot as 'just another Walther's thing on a layout'.

Makes the layout look generic to me.

Reply to
curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

Just like you, "Curt" are easy to spot as the top-poasting role of whoever you and "trainspeeddemon" and " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" are. So tell us, "Curt": do you wear different pants when posting under different identities? make hand-puppets with different voices?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Just like you "David" So easy to spot your sockpuppets STEVE CAPLE. So tell us "David" do you wear different pants when posting under different identities? Make hand-puppets with different voices?

Nice try STEVE CAPLE, but your fake names are well known here and to God.

Reply to
curtmchere

(see

Do you sell encyclopedias for a living?

Reply to
eüphemism

(see

One would think so. If you look up obsessive in Wikipedia you see David's photograph.

Reply to
markmathus

DM:

I have /not/ and so I have little to add here, but I was wondering if you had anything online about the layout you are now building - or is that the one you've had for some time? For some reason, I am under the impression that you tore everything down a while back and were starting over.

Cordially yours: Gerard P President, a box of track and some grids.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

GP,

Please contact me at my email address.