web-sit up-date

I want to thank everyone for a very comprehensive discussion on cameras. I finally spent the long over due two days it took to get some modeling
techniques on using our paving material products. The tutorial with picture page all start with a line links from the Home Page. http://www.rrscenery.com
I hope most of you will learn something from this. Struggling with the English language has been my greatest challenge and tediously time consuming. You all know how to correct me by now, so let it fly.
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.