Which turntable? HO Scale

There are at least two made in the US, which may or may not help, depending where you are. Atlas and Bowser come to mind.
http://www.atlaso.com/oturntable.htm
http://www.modelrailroader.net/os_turntables.php
--
Graeme

Andrew Robert Breen wrote:

Getting yo yjr message late.
But check Bowser. They do make O scale turn talbes.
<http://bowser-trains.com/oscale/turntables/turntables.htm
Howard Garner
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Among others, Diamond Scale Products: http://www.diamond-scale.com/products__turntables.htm
fl@liner

Thanks for the URL. Any experience with the products?
-Pete

Using an Atlas turntable with built in indexing under the table to drive a scratch built pit style turntable.
Len
Ezra Kowadlo schrieb:

I have the Fleischmann one, and it is great !!! The indexing is a bit slow though - next left or next right. But it is really the bees knees...
far-lands

I have a couple of the old Atlas ones

Biggest disadvantage is the short length, 9 inches which is 62 scale feet. That works for most older diesels and some steam engines such as Model Power old-timers and old Bachmann Prairie/Consolidation/10-wheeler. Not suitable for newer steam and diesel engines, but many folks have used the mechanism at the bottom of the turntable pit to drive larger bridges. Advantage is low price and good indexing.

Very.
I think it was Germany, perhaps not now.>

It has a built in "Geneva drive" with nylon gearing that has realistic speed with their motorizing kit. Old ones indexed to 12 positions, newer ones perhaps 24.
Jeff Cornelius
Ezra Kowadlo wrote:

I have two Diamond Scale Models - Gallows Freshwater Models - Sellers

Both, very good

Both - USA

Mark 1 Eyeball