Coborn Engines

Thanks for the info, I have visited this page and ordered a couple of items that appear to deal with Browett engines. I await their arrival with interest. It would be nice to get hold of a copy of the manual all the same. cheers.

url:

eric bones

replying to Steve, Barry Wheeler wrote: I have C3 Engine which I am going to refurbish if you any info onthis engine can I have copy it please rathewr than it regards Barry Wheeler

Reply to
Barry Wheeler