C-V WA2

I have a new toy. Smooth, free and having compression, it is still in its Admiralty "dark white". The uncommon WA2 marine engine, is complimentary to the more usual MA2 air cooled flat twin.

I generally steer clear of water cooled engines, but this is small and neat, having its own bronze water pump. I look forward to hearing it blat.

Anyone got an exhaust system for sale ? - same as the MA2.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Interesting, looks like a chunkier version of the LE Velo engine - is the toothed belt pulley an original fitment, do you know what its original application was?

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Kim, do you know what year?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

The serial number is 18763 & the correct designation is I believe MW2. Dunno the year Tom, but I'd say WW2 or earlier if asked to guess.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

"Tom" <

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

The M series 1&2 285/340cc named the "Midget" H/book and illustated parts list on the way to Kim. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Thanks very much Mike, much appreciated.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Teach a child to be polite and courteous and you create an adult that can't merge a car into faster traffic.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn