Commer/Rootes TS3 - TS4??

I think the word is 'monosoupape' Its French for "We haven't got room for another valve"

I think it probably is Kim, though it would be nice to see one with the head off to confirm it.

At least, I hope it was a cutaway, and not one of John's blown up ones......

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

"monosopache"

Hello folks, great picture,really brings back memories,......oops!better not talk about *Memory*,mine can be quite dysfunctional at times %))... John.

Reply to
john.morton22

I've an idea - if someone who knew them in their heyday (hint!) wanted to write up this interesting engine for SEM, I'd be delighted to contribute the photos - I have more, too.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn