Crossley exhaust boxes

When I visited the Ardingly show, I saw a Ruston IP fitted with a
Crossley cast cube exhaust box, doing a fine job. Next door was a
Crossley with a similar but bigger box and the owner said it was
relatively recent repro from somebody in Congleton, but he didn't have
any details available.
Does anybody know if this is correct ie can somebody still supply repro
cast Crossley boxes? - I'd love one for my PH1060.
Reply to
john. ambler

Site Timeline