Ruston APR

I need to know the starting handle length for this engine. (crank centre to
handle centre distance). If anyone has one or sees one on the rally field
I'd be grateful if you could wave a ruler at it. In the unlikely event that
someone has an original handle going spare I'd like to hear from you :-)
thanks
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
Might be worth emailing Ray Hooley, he may have information:
snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Peter
Peter A Forbes
I will ask Ray but hope that won't stop SKS answering my original plea. regards Roland PS Gentlemen - PLEASE lets have some SNIPPING!!!!!!
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven