Crossley Motors 100 Year Australian Rally

G'Day All

As well as one of the original engine builders Crossley built cars, trucks etc under the name of Crossley Motors Ltd, I took my Crossley Brothers J engine to a display held for the event. Not that many engines but An Otto Crossley was the cream For a look

the best

Kerry

Reply to
Kerry

Kerry Thanks for those. Looks like a great do and with weather somewhat better than our own. Its hurling it down and blowing a gale here :-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven