Early Christmas present?

Anyone want an early Christmas present to themselves?

I have a tatty but working Lister D pus a load of spare parts.

Based near Worcester, have pictures and videos - email or whatever to ask for them.

£125 the lot as I need the space.

Equally I'm sure a wife or girlfriend would be delighted to receive this at Christmas. I know my wife will be gutted when it goes.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Webb

:-)