I'm puttin the word out that I found my Christmas present

I think you'll like this

Reply to
Charlie Funk

I wonder if it has a scale interior?

Some years ago, I saw some photos of a French contest featuring giant scale models such as the one you pointed out. The door was open on one of them and it had a scale interior. The model's builder/owner was lying on the ground with his head sticking into the door, completely swallowed with room to spare. I believe it was a model of a four turboprop engined Brazilian aircraft. Very beautiful.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

My keyboard is now officially waterproof!

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

Reply to
Paul BR