And what do you want for Xmas?

better yet,,,

or

If you're gonna dream,,, Dream BIG ;-)

Reply to
Bob Cowell

This is at the top of my wish list...

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Two long weeks with my fly'n buddy (and son) in clear skies and war

temperatures.

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Interested in building a model of this bird ?

Affordable kits available in bungee start EDF or with retractabl landing gear. PM me for source and name of contact

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet

I thought that was why you moved to Arizona...

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High