Injection lines

Hi All

I need to replace the fuel injection lines from the pump to the injectors on my JP3. One has cracked near the injector. Do I have to buy new made up lines or can I remake the originals with new pipe? If so, what pipe? Is brazing the new pipe to the old fittings sufficient?

Graham

Reply to
Wrinkley

Hi All

I need to replace the fuel injection lines from the pump to the injectors on my JP3. One has cracked near the injector. Do I have to buy new made up lines or can I remake the originals with new pipe? If so, what pipe? Is brazing the new pipe to the old fittings sufficient?

Graham

Reply to
Wrinkley

Most of the older fuel injection repair shops will have the tools to make up new lines, if you cannot find anyone local to you, I'll let you have Vince's details across the road in our factory estate.

Peter

Peter A Forbes