Kelvin J Series 28 inch flywheel

Does anybody have a 28 inch Kelvin J series flywheel? This was the
later type fitted to the "Handstart on Diesel only" engines. I could
swap an original 22 inch without ring gear and with the original
dynamo pulley. (Or pay of course!)
Reply to
Christopher Shaw
Christopher,
The best person to ask is Phil Trotter at RWD Marine, Saul Junction, Gloucs. He has most of the spares that I know of. Be very wary buying Kelvin J parts, there are some real cowboys and sharks out there, (of which Phil is not one!)
HTH,
Martin
Reply to
Martin Brooks