Mells daffodil festival

An excellent one day event held in Mells village near Frome Somerset on Easter monday.Now in its 28th year.A wide variety of exhibits and ring events.50 plus pictures on ----

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Wore myself out pushing her indoors around in her wheeelchair. A good day out with plenty of nice engines on show, most of them running. The classic cars, OTOH, were a bit disapointing, very little earlier than the 1960s.

Reply to
crn

I'm delighted to report that the Parsons engine I used to own & feared scrapped due to a house move of the next owner has surfaced at the Mells Daffodil Rally. I was far away in Kent, but Mike has some decent photos of it commencing with

... and it runs, Hurrah!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Kim Siddorn" wrote;

Looking pretty good too. Hope I catch it at a rally this season.

Reply to
Nick H