news.individual.net

I think forums is correct in this instance.

Threading is quite possible outside of Usenet, Agent automatically threads emails, and I thing Eudora does as well. Thunderbird I haven't used.

Peter Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

"MatSav" wrote

I tried news.dsl and nntp.dsl with my old user name and password but couldn't connect. Tech guy tells me they are not accepting any new registrations for their news service and that my original registration had probably lapsed due to inactivity. I guess they are hoping to be able to dump the service in a few years as the number of users drops off - as Peter said, it's just not a revenue generator.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H