Norman parts.

Kim's post in engine activities thread reminded me a) how sweetly Norman
T300's run and b) that I have not been able to track down Mr Sparks, a
letter to his last known address in Deptford producing no reponse despite
SAE. I am therefore in need of another source of spares; at least rings and
head gaskets, and preferably a few other odds and ends like head stud and
nut, exhaust pipes etc etc. Any offers?
Difficulty in getting spares aside, I do hope Mr. Sparks has not dissapeared
completely as the factory day books he holds are irreplaceable.
Reply to
Nick Highfield