Norman parts.

Kim's post in engine activities thread reminded me a) how sweetly Norman T300's run and b) that I have not been able to track down Mr Sparks, a letter to his last known address in Deptford producing no reponse despite SAE. I am therefore in need of another source of spares; at least rings and head gaskets, and preferably a few other odds and ends like head stud and nut, exhaust pipes etc etc. Any offers?

Difficulty in getting spares aside, I do hope Mr. Sparks has not dissapeared completely as the factory day books he holds are irreplaceable.

Reply to
Nick Highfield