Norman bits FS

You may have noticed that there is a chap advertising Norman T600 and T300 parts in this months SEM. Sadly no zorst pipes and I thought £45 for a Wico A mag was a bit steep (I only really need impulse coupling, twin cyl cam and rotor arm which I'm sure next years rally season will provide). But he does have various other bits, rings, gaskets etc so I thought (after ascertaining that he didn't have what I needed!) I'd give him a plug here while at the same time cunningly highlighting my own requirements again:-) For non SEM readers he is on 01440 704 859 (Suffolk).

Reply to
Nick Highfield