Norman Helpline

I wonder if anyone could help with the Norman helpline phone Number?

Regards John Edwards

Reply to
John Edwards

I wonder if anyone can help with Norman Helpline contact info?

Regards John Edwards

Reply to
John Edwards

"John Edwards" wrote

Sorry John, I assumed that someone would have replied off list - you must think us a right unhelpful lot! The guy you want is Philip Gallimore, I'll look up the rest of the info in SEM when I get home.

Reply to
Nick H

SEM gives Philip's Snail mail address only - forwarded off-list.

Reply to
Nick H