Norman?

Top end looks very 'D' (itself derived from the Kenilworth scooter engine of course) while bottom end is pretty much identical to Mark Howard's water cooled possible prototype:-

What do you think?

I know Mark wanted it but the price went too high - someone obviously rated it well beyond curiosity value.

BTW. Anyone go a decent pic of an 'S' - I can't think what the bottom end looked like before the mag went chain drive with the 'SC'?

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Nick,

Wrong words I know but a very pretty engine non the less, nicely proportioned.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Yes it is attractive, but what is it? If this and Mark's water cooled example are genuinely Norman prototype / experimental models, then they are most interesting survivors.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Looks like it might be an ornary 'D' and what I had assumed to be D's on a couple of Bugalyte sets are in fact the anomalies!

see:-

NHH

Reply to
NHH