Old Metal sawbench with 24" Saw

I have an old Metal Saw bench with a 24" logging saw on it. I have a spare blade. The saw table has no guards on the saw and needs very careful use. It is very old but in very good condition. It might be vintage but there is now ay of dating it.

It has two large flat drive belt pulleys on the saw blade axle. One flat drive belt pully is for powering the Saw and the other flat belt pulley idles the saw. A lever moves the drive belt across. I have the original canvas drive belt but this is about twenty foot long. The drive belt looks like a canvas fire hose, flattened and stitched into a loop. This saw was used to cut tree trunks and logs and was driven by the PTO off an old Tractor.

The metal table itself is very solid and takes at least four men to lift it. It will fit into the back of a Transit Van. It is the sort of Saw Table you may see being demonstrated at Traction Engine Rallies cutting planks from tree trunks and needs a Stationary engine to drive it.

If anyone wants this Metal Saw Bench you can have it for =A345 and buyer would have to collect it from Rugby, Warwickshire not far from Junction

1, M6 or I am willing to swop it for a small working Stationary Engine.
Reply to
Paul