OT: but hopefully interesting The Fenman

Gentlemen,

One of my other interests is Preserved Railways and Mainline Steam, if you go to my usual site you will see a series of pictures in time order of the journey. Start and finish was Kings Cross London and the outward destination was Ely Cathedral via Cambridge, Ely, Peterborough (twice) and Grantham then back to Kings Cross. A long but enjoyable day.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman