OT - Haddenham and Mercer dti for sale

Hi All

Anyone going to Haddenham who could make good use of a (used) metric Mercer type 251 dti - 0.01mm resolution over 10mm of travel. Ball end plunger type jobby and dial has moveable tolerance indices on the outside of the dial. Can email a photo to anyone interested.

I have just 3 of these left and have been selling them at £20 each plus p+p which obviously doesn't apply if we can meet up at Haddenham on Sunday.

They have had little use and are in very good condition.

Interested? - Mail me asap.

regards

Dudley

Reply to