OT: May be of interest

Gentlemen,

My wife and I have just spent an enjoyable evening at some friends for dinner, the dinner was the carrot for me to spend some time on their computer which they were having trouble with.

17 different Trojan Horses and 826 nasty cookies. No firewall, no Antivirus and no cookie remover. They were complaining that it was slow, I said it was all but stationary but the processor and hard drive were very busy. When I left the computer was as clean as a whistle and had all of the safety's loaded. Dinner was good also.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman