OT - Washer Supplier

Morning All,

I'm looking for a supplier/stockist of Thackeray Washers (helical spring washers, similar in form to a keyring or a Clupet piston ring). I only need a few hundred to start and then a few thousand. Several makers are happy to make me what I want, but in vast quantities, which ups the price of prototypes just a touch!

Any suggestions (off-group preferably) would be gratefully appreciated.

Will also post to the model engineering group.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G