Our Viking -yet again !

The current series of "Coast" will feature Regia, but you'll have to wait

> until Programme Eight to see Mark Horton & me walking & talking on the > beach > below Bamburgh last year. > >
> There's stuff in the pipeline, but nothing ATM. > > Regards, > > > > Kim Siddorn

Was this what we saw tonight ?

Regards Pete

Pete Stockdale

Indeed ...

Of all the ever increasing presenting team on Coast, the one I wanted to be lumbered with least of all was Mark Horton - that nice Alice Roberts would have been my choice, but fellow eccentric Nick Crane would have done nicely.!

As one might imagine, we shot a lot more than was used & after I'd frightened Mr Horton, he stopped pawing me and trying to fondle one weapon after another. We actually had a pretty sensible conversation about the Vikings and their role in our history, a walk 7 talk sequence of which was used.

I thought the piece was OK & it was the third time I've been on Network TV this year, so I shan't complain ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn