petter AVA1

Thankyou for the help and advice. I got a new air filter and the engine runs very nicely. Not knowing anything about diesels I didnt realise they give off a bit of black smoke when they start! I have noticed that there is an amount of play in the big end bearing. Is this a big job?will the crank shaft have to be machined? Its a very nice engine though.

Reply to
paulgreer