question from the ATIS list

I am posting this question from ATIS. I will pass on any replies to Aussie.

--------------------------------------------------- This is a query for the English contingent. Anyone like to comment on the relative rarity and age of a Russell Newbery 3 hp vertical petrol engine, serial no. 968, with woodpecker governor? There is one available here and I am pretty sure it would be quite rare here, just wondering about its rarity on the wider scale. Thanks in advance for all comments and conjecture. :-) Regards Brad Soward.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft