Re: OT - Myford chuck

Dear All,

>Apologies for the OT question, but I guess many of you will have plenty of >lathe experience :) >Its finally time to bite the bullet and replace the 3 jaw on my ML7 which I >acquired a few months ago. The lathe is otherwise in good, accurate >condition, but the chuck lets it down badly. >So... anyone know where I could find a good, used or 'affordable' new >chuck - (unfortunately my budget won't accommodate a brand new Pratt and >Burnerd ! :) > >best >Matt

Have a look for a TOS chuck. sold by J&L, Chester, Chronos etc these are polish or Czech and not to be confused with Chinese crap. You may need a backplate if your Myford one is the threaded body variety. J&L are listing one for £49.95 on offer. Part No SATOC-04000K Tel:- 0800 663355

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson