0 - 32 mm digital micrometer question

Hi,

A while ago I came across a digital micrometer that had a range of either 0 - 32 mm or 0 - 38 mm (I forget which now). I've completely forgotten who made it, can anyone here give me a reminder ?

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo

if its the same one I have seen in J&L it is either a mittyoyo, a brown and sharpe or a Moore and write, I will check in my catalogue at work tomorrow if you like, I think the range is 0 -1.2" (0- 30.48)

HTH

Reply to
Tim Bird

Brown and Sharpe do a 0 - 30mm is this the one you mean? Although it's badged up as a B&S it's a Swiss make. I have one and they are very accurate and repeatable. To be honest they are too accurate for most run of the mill things. They read to 0.00005" or 0.0001mm and the last digit never stays still, you learn to ignore it.

J&L often have these on offer at around the 55 to 60 quid mark. Their part number is BSM-27266J One current flyer list them at £61.95 and another at £59.95 Give them a bell and ask what the best price is.

0800 66 33 55

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Sorry - typo too many noughts. Should read 0.001mm

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Thanks all for the answers, it was a B&S I had in mind, I'll try J&L.

Reply to
Boo