Digital micrometer

Was thinking about splashing out on a digital micrometer, can't always be bothered to read two scales and calculate a real reading on a manual.
This was intended mostly for measuring on the manual lathe to about a hundredth (is there a better term?) of a mm, or 0.01mm; but then I saw these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Electronic-Digital-Micrometer-Tester-Measurer-Guage-0-25mm-With-Three-Keys-/261860761981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf81e217d
0.001mm.
Anyone have one? opinions?
-
Spent much of today cutting an accurate large fine thread, single point on a lathe, on a part I'd been working on for a while, heyy it all measures in spec - but somehow I cut it left-handed ..
red red wine (afterwards) - makes me forget ..
-- Peter F
Sorry if my post has already appeared but I got an error message from my news server that because of a problem it would be bounced back to me - it hasn't.

Although the display reads to 0.001mm that isn't the accuracy. Further down the page is says Accuracy: .002mm so I assume +-0.002 mm like the one here: http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/micrometers/7051229/ so if true is still within the accuracy that you wanted.
from this Hong Kong based ebay seller but you'll have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for it to arrive and if it isn't what you want you will need to start all over again. It is unbranded and cheap which probably means it is a grade B product rather than grade A required by the factory's large commercial customers.
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org