Need 1/35 scale 175 mm ammo

Hi there.

I'm looking for some 1/35 scale 175 mm ammo to go with my Italeri M-107 SPG. I know Verlinden made a set of 175 mm ammo many years ago. Is it available again? Do any of you have this set that you'd be willing to either sell or cast duplicates from? Does anyone else make

175 mm ammo? The AFV Club 155/203 mm ammo set is not useful for the M-107 as i also have the M-110 SPG.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner

There used to be a set from Verlinden but it probably dates back to when Italeri first released the M107 kit 20+ years ago. No clue where you can find one.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne