Looking for a couple of Aurora DC-9 builder kits

I've got a couple of projects I want to do & I need a couple of the old Aurora 1/72 DC-9s. I don't want to spend colloctor prices as I
want to build them, or, as simple as they are, I'll even take a built up one or two as long as the airframes are complete, I can handle the landing gear from my junk box. Thanks.