Need INTERIOR images of Israeli M-109

Shalom.

I desperately need images of the interior of an Israeli M-109 (Not the current Paladin in Iraq) and of the breech area of the 155 mm gun in it.

I am modelling an interior for my Italeri M-109 and I have figured out most of the onterior but I need decent images of the gun and the turret interior.

Do any of you have any such images?

Do you know a site that has such images?

I've searched but can't find what I so desperately need *NOW*.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

I've got photos online of US M109A4/A5 interior, but not Israeli howitzer.

Reply to
rgronovius

Shalom.

Hi there. Those would be a lot better than nothing. Can I have the link to them?

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

Link to my M109A5 interior/exterior photos

Reply to
rgronovius

Thank.

A few days ago I checked the old posts I had made and found that link in different thread. I was able to locate a Warriors M-109 Turret Interior, an Eduard IDF M-109 PE set plus the AFV Club 155mm/23mm Ammo so I'll be all set once it comes in. Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

please post pics of the build for us. that's for your idf, yes?

Reply to
someone

Shalom.

Yep. It's for my IDF M-109. Everything I have on hand other than a few Master Box figure sets will be built as an IDF vehicle. I am going to build a couple of my jeeps as Beasts Of The Negev circa 1948. I have a number of kits of M-60s that I will be building or converting to IDF tanks. I have two of the old AMT M-60 Blazer kits that can be built as IDF tanks right out of the box. They have the IDF Urban Cupola, the FN Mags and theBlaxer armour as well as a thermal sleeve main gun. I really like the looks of the Magach 7 and find it hard to believe that it started life as an M-60. I want to convert one of my Tamiya M-60 A1s to a Magach 7. That is one awesome looking tank.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2