Italeri M-107 & M-109 OOP?

Hi there.

Are either or both of these kits out of production - Italeri M-107 SPG or the Italeri M-109 SPG?

I would like to get one of each. Our local hobby shop has a Italeri M-109 but removed the original price sticker (you can see where it was) and raised the price to almost $59.00 CDN which I think is pretty high.

Anyone here know where I can get either kit cheaper?

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote in news:0147e378-8498-4dd6-b84e- snipped-for-privacy@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

I might be able to help you. Email me at

ftauss at yahoo dot com

Reply to
Gray Ghost

It's not so much "out of production" as "between production cycles." Italeri has a number of variations of both vehicles around -- M107, M110 and M110A2 (US and a Revell German only one) for the M107 and M108, M109, M109A2, M109E4 (A4) and M109A6 "Paladin." The trick is to catch them in cycle.

There should be plenty of them around and as noted contact someone who has them to spare.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Hi and thanks.

An email has been sent to you.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

Hi there.

I'm only interested in the ones the Israelis used.

Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2