Difference between 1/35 Scale AFV Israeli Shot & Shot KAL 1973 Centurions?

Hi there.
Can any one tell me what the differences are between the 1/35 scale
AFV kits of the Israeli Shot Centurion and the AFV Israeli Shot KAL
1973 Centurion?
Are these two kits different enough to warrant getting one of each?
Cheers and thanks from Peter
Reply to
TankBuilder2
From what I recall the Sho't has the Meteor engine whereas the Sho't Kal has the AVDS-1790 US made diesel and the M48A3/M60 "hump" engine deck.
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
From what I recall the Sho't has the Meteor engine whereas the Sho't Kal has the AVDS-1790 US made diesel and the M48A3/M60 "hump" engine deck.
Cookie Sewell
Correct, the Sho't Kal has the US engine which gives the rear deck quite a different look than the original Sho't/Centurion
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams

Site Timeline