Number of Shells in Verlinden 155 ammo set?

Hi there.

Can any of you who has the Verlinden 155 mm ammo set (link:

knows, can you tell me how many *LOOSE SHELLS* there are in the set.

I lloked st the image and descriotion and depending on whether the 8 shells on the pallet are loose and whether there are two sets of the parts shown per package there can be anywhere from 8 to 32 loose shells in it.

Does anyone here *KNOW THE EXACT NUMBER OF LOOSE SHELLS IN THIS SET*?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2