Risk accessment

Andy Dingley,

Was all of the stuff on risk assessment I sent you any good.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Haven't seen it 8-( Could I ask you to re-send it please. Address on the post, or else andy squiggle wyewaltz.org

Reply to
Andy Dingley

The address on the post is the one I used, has dingbat in it, as for the one you put below I don't understand it !