Rushden Cavalcade

The Rushden Historical Transport Society will hold the season-opening rally at the usual site on the B645 between Higham Ferrers and Chelveston.

The rally is being held over the May Bank Holiday weekend 1st/2nd/3rd May.

The B645 runs between the A1 at St Neots and the A6 at Higham Ferrers.

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

In article , Prepair Ltd writes

All being well, we'll be there with the '39 Morris pick-up truck on the Saturday. I wonder where they'll put the engines this year?

Regards, Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall