Shielded plugs

I know I have made this request before, but things change, new bargains are found , sheds cleared out, etc. So here goes, I am after short reach, 14mm threaded, radio sheilded type spark plugs. These are the ones that have a metal tube which the HT lead screws into. I will be happy to pay your price plus postage as I can't seem to find them easily out here in West Wales. Thank you all Steve the grease

Reply to
Al Gorithm

Al,

When you find some tell me please.

Reply to
campingstoveman

How many do you want?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Is this what you are looking for

nick

8 would be a dream ( ford flathead v8) or whatever you have, I do have a couple of spares.

My email so you can cntact me offline if you wish is

steveteeatoneteldotnet

I'm not writing it out properly but I'm sure it will make sense.

Thanks Steve the grease

Reply to
Al Gorithm

I'm sorry Steve, I can't spare eight, only a couple if you are stuck. Mine are ex MOD aircraft plugs, shielded with platinum core and twin platinum side electrodes, 14mm x 1/2"

Martin

Reply to
Oily

That would be great , but I've been on to the green spark plug people today and they have a few , although probably not the same quality as yours. If you were prepared to part with a couple , I'd be much obliged. Thanks Steve the grease

Reply to
Al Gorithm

"Al Gorithm" wrote :-

I'll have a look tomorrow to see how many I might need and how many I can spare because I don't think I'll ever find any more.

Martin

Reply to
Oily